1) Add Optional Information to Applicant Portal
Login to Nebo's Applicant Portal
- Click My Resumé > My Profile > Your Name 
- Enter the following in the "Optional Information" section at the bottom of the page:
- Birth Date
- Social Security Number
2) Sign-up for Orientation
New employees to Nebo School District MUST sign-up and attend an Orientation Meeting that will last approximately 1 hour. Orientation is held at 9:00 a.m. in Human Resources at the District Office located at 350 South Main, Spanish Fork.
If you are currently working as a Nebo School District Employee or if you are a current Nebo School District Student, you do NOT need to attend Orientation.
Click the following link to sign-up for an orientation date.
3) Prepare for Orientation
To reduce the length of orientation you will be completing some of the training on your own. You will receive an email with further instructions on how to complete Critical Policy Training. This will need to be done before you can report to work and preferably before you come into orientation.
4) Attend Orientation
You Must Bring the following to Orientation:
- Driver's License
- Social Security Card (preferred) or Current Passport
- Voided Check OR Banking Routing and Account Number
- If you have lived in a foreign country (except Canada) for six months or more within the past five years, then bring in results of a TB Test taken after your return.
Technicians, Secretaries, and Coaches must also bring:
- Proof of High School Graduation or highest equivalent (i.e. college) transcripts (unofficial) or college diploma
Certified Teachers, Psychologists/Counselors, and Speech-Language Pathologists must also bring:
- Copy of Utah Teacher's License
- Official Transcripts from all Universities attended (These need to be in an unopened, sealed envelope or sent directly from the university to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 3 Letters of Recommendation
5) When Completed
When you have completed all of the above, you and your supervisor will receive a "Cleared to Work Form" from the Human Resources Office. DO NOT report to work until you have received this "Cleared to Work Form".
Your employment in Nebo District is conditional on the completion of the above-mentioned items and approval by the Nebo Board of Education. We wish you every success in your new assignment and look forward to working with you.
Ken Van Ausdal
Director of Human Resources