Find a Job
Seeking a job within Nebo School District? All jobs are now posted and applied for online.
Applicant information will be kept for a year from the date of the last login before being archived, and two years from the date of the last login before being purged.
If you are interested in working for Nebo School District, the following steps will help you apply for a job:
1. 1. Create an Account or Login to the System
2. 2. Fill out your Resume. All required information will have a red line to the side of it. Any information that does not apply to you but is required, can be filled in with N/A for not applicable.
3. 3. Once logged in you can fill out your resume and attach any documents you wish. Be sure to fill out all areas of the resume that apply to you, so that you can apply for any job for which you qualify. Click the "My Resume" tab from within the Applicant Portal
4. 4. Watch for your desired job to be posted
5. If you are offered a position at Nebo School District, please visit the "Working For Us" tab on the Applicant Portal Home page and follow the instructions.
Nebo School District has partnered with EDUStaff to coordinate and manage all aspects of their substitute teacher and substitute technician program. All future substitute teachers and substitute technician needs for Nebo School District will be filled by EDUStaff.
Nebo School District is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and does not discriminate in its hiring practices on the basis of sex, race, color, ethnic background, national origin, religion, age, citizenship, disabilities, status of veteran of the Vietnam era, or any other class protected by law.
If you have any questions, please contact Human Resources
Nebo School District Office is located at 350 South Main, Spanish Fork, UT 84660